- Odsłony: 1610
I provide the following IT services on demand:
- business advisory
- change management
- delivery management
- Linux servers administration
- management - Lean, GTD
- network infrastructure design
- project management - PRINCE2, Lean
- release management
- software data recovery (SSD, HDD, SD, microSD, pendrives etc.)
- software-related research
- solve unusual/special/difficult computer-related problems
- systems design - ITIL
- systems documentation
- team leadership (up to 8 members)
- Odsłony: 2003
Currently I am involved in:
- Learning Perl & Python programming languages
- Learning DevOps
- Managing Linux servers
- Odsłony: 1879
I have offer for security related people. I have .zip file that has been compressed with password. Inside is another .zip file, but I need only the outer password.
I grant 1000€ for anybody who will be able to compute the password (or guess it).
Filename is not important here, file is owned and created by me in 2014. It's length is 32 783 140 bytes (~32 MB).
More details: ZIP archive, version to extract 2.0, host OS Unix, method Defl:X.
If you think you can guess/compute the password - please contact me. I think the password is not in any public dictionary. Maybe it is MD5 or SHA256 hash (small letters a-f and digits).
I can send you the file, but I pay only for the correct password. I will not pay for trying to guess it.
I know that password may be 12+ digits and may be 7+ ASCII 0-255 characters.
- Odsłony: 805
- Odsłony: 2133
These things belong to me:
- SSD - INTEL SSDSA2CW080G3 - CVPR1096005H080BGN
- SSD - KINGSTON SV300S37A120G - 50026B732C01FFCD
- HDD - WDC WD3200BEVT-22ZCT0 - WD-WXE408HY3662
- HDD - WDC WD5000BEVT-00A0RT0 - WD-WXH1A3053594
- HDD - WDC WD7500BPKX-00HPJT0 - WD-WXH1E93CMAR4
- Tablet Nexus 7 (2013) - D80KBC096019 - 07c0d271
- Router TP-Link TL-WR1043ND - 11985408192 (Ethernet MAC f8:d1:11:39:3e:26)
- LG External Super Multi DVD Rewriter - GP08LU10 - 812HKBY021485
- Raspberry Pi - Ethernet MAC b8:27:eb:a2:44:4b
They were lost in Berlin in August 2014. If you know where these things are - contact me or the police in your country. Reward offered!