- Odsłony: 138
I provide the following IT services on demand:
- administrators and .NET/C# developers recruitment testing
- architecture design (mainly .NET/C#)
- business advisory
- infrastructure design
- project management
- systems & networks administration (Windows/Linux)
- team leadership (up to 8 members)
- web & desktop applications design & development (up to 3 months of work)
- Odsłony: 416
Currently I am involved in:
- Learning Perl in which I am making huge progress knowing already other programming languages, and I like it because it is really fast (thousands times faster than bash - compiled, not interpreted; see my GitHub)
- Doing research with Pi single-board computers, for now on Raspberry Pi 3 B+ and Rock Pi 4 B 4GB
- Developing automation scripts in Linux environments (mainly bash; see my GitHub)
- Testing various Linux distributions for selected appliances (CentOS, Debian, LMDE, Manjaro, Mint, Raspbian, Ubuntu)
- Testing VPS solutions available on global market
- Odsłony: 683
I have offer for security related people. I have .zip file that has been compressed with password. Inside is another .zip file, but I need only the outer password.
I grant 1000€ for anybody who will be able to compute the password (or guess it).
Filename is not important here, file is owned and created by me in 2014. It's length is 32 783 140 bytes (around 32 MB).
More details: ZIP archive, version to extract 2.0, host OS Unix, method Defl:X.
If you think you can guess/compute the password - please contact me. I think the password is not in any public dictionary. Maybe it is MD5 or SHA256 hash (small letters a-f and digits).
I can send you the file, but I pay only for the correct password. I will not pay for trying to guess it.
I know that password may be 12+ digits and may be 7+ ASCII 0-255 characters.
- Odsłony: 330
- Odsłony: 771
These things belong to me:
- SSD - INTEL SSDSA2CW080G3 - CVPR1096005H080BGN
- SSD - KINGSTON SV300S37A120G - 50026B732C01FFCD
- HDD - WDC WD3200BEVT-22ZCT0 - WD-WXE408HY3662
- HDD - WDC WD5000BEVT-00A0RT0 - WD-WXH1A3053594
- HDD - WDC WD7500BPKX-00HPJT0 - WD-WXH1E93CMAR4
- Tablet Nexus 7 (2013) - D80KBC096019 - 07c0d271
- Router TP-Link TL-WR1043ND - 11985408192 (Ethernet MAC f8:d1:11:39:3e:26)
- LG External Super Multi DVD Rewriter - GP08LU10 - 812HKBY021485
- Raspberry Pi - Ethernet MAC b8:27:eb:a2:44:4b
They were lost in Berlin in August 2014. If you know where these things are - contact me or the police in your country. Reward offered!